fear

Apakah Ketakutan itu
ketika semua telah berlalu?


-M. Irfan hidayatullah (Perjalanan yang Bulan)


Ya, seperti kata Kho Ping Hoo, rasa takut itu hanyalah permainan pikiran. Ketakutan, kegelisahan, kekhawatiran, dan kerabat-kerabatnya. It's just a matter of what u think, right? Still, it's a part of humanity. So....... just make sure that we place our fears on the right place -- fearing of something worthy to be afraid of.


I write this when I'm trapped in this feeling =(...

Nice quote from www.chem.uic.edu/sneep/www/chem448/ :


I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.




Komentar

Popular Posts

Manfaat Bekerja Sama dengan Digital Marketing Agency Indonesia untuk Bisnis

Cara Praktis untuk Kulit Bersih dengan Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Honor 10 Lite, Smartphone dengan 24MP AI Selfie Camera